LIFE AT THEODO
“No one should spend their lives on meaningless work.
Not only is it not good business, it kills the soul.”
Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum
Why should you join Theodo?
- You are ambitious and looking for a company which will support you to become a CEO of the future
- You want to work for a business which is fun and focused, with an emphasis on supporting employees to reach their potential
- You want to learn how to deliver business critical digital products, fast
- You want to learn how to hire and coach a team effectively
- You want to bring on new clients with innovative projects
- You want a hand in the strategy of the company
- You are eager to learn about working smart and fast using agile and lean methodologies
- You want to be surrounded by super smart colleagues on a daily basis
- You're not after a Grad Scheme with three months of training abroad before you shake hands with a client. Rather, you want to take ownership from day one and be trained as you go
- Because you spotted over here that we were voted in 2016 by Les Echos as the best start-up to work for in France (we're pretty great this side of the Channel too)