Web platforms range from marketplaces, e-commerce sites to back-office enterprise solutions. To build a successful digital product or tool on a web browser, one must have an engineering mindset to pick the right infrastructure and tools to ensure exceptional quality.
We are dedicated to crafting strategic digital solutions with your users at the core of everything we do.
We leverage modern and relevant open-source technologies to deliver your platform within weeks, through an iterative approach with you being part of the engineering team.
1) Technical Challenge: a project kick-off stage where a senior developer builds a mini-feature, which allows us to predict any technical issues that we may encounter before we start the website design and development.
2) Starter Workshop: this is when our development team sit down together to clarify and align the business objective of the project.
3) Plan: on a weekly basis, we’ll take the time to organise the steps that need to be taken to deliver successfully and quickly. This means that you will always have visibility on what’s coming up next and how long it’s going to take.
4) Develop and Release: we work to one-week sprints, focusing on features that you feel are a priority and going into deployment mode by releasing when a new feature is built.
5) Follow Progress: our work is then checked against a chart that maps time against the amount of work completed. This means no tunnel-vision so if there’s a problem, we’ll solve it and update you by the end of the day.
6) Improve and Iterate: at the end of each sprint, we celebrate the successes and fix the problems by completing at least one action point each week to make us faster for the next. This means we can deliver projects with continuous improvement in lightning time.
Business savvy engineers and digital product enthusiasts who are alumni from the top universities in the UK.
We're based in London, New York and Paris.
We want to work on the same whiteboard as you.